EVERY CHILD DESERVES TO DISCOVER THEIR FULL POTENTIAL
Students must be:
1. Between the ages of 3-18 to be eligible for the scholarship
2. Miami-Dade or Broward County residents
3. Nominated by a mentor from school or community (no parents please)
4. Experiencing unique hardship whether it be financial, a loss in the family, or any significant event that has caused emotional, mental and/or physical distress on the student.
5. If selected for a scholarship, must attend all required classes to be eligible for awards, become an active member of a BB-Crew, and participate in the Musical Theater Production.
1. Complete the application as directed. A student’s mentor (director, teacher, guidance counselor who has first-hand knowledge and experience with the student) must nominate the student to be considered for the scholarship. However, the student is required to complete the Student Bio as well as all other elements of the application. The nominator may assist if requested by the student to do so
2. Submit the application before the deadline on Saturday, January 23, 2021
3. Attend the Onboarding Orientation at BBharts on Saturday, January 30, 2021
4. Complete the Audition portion of the application taking place between February 1-6, 2021
5. Awards recipients will be announced by Saturday, February 13, 2021
6. Direct any questions to Sara Valera email@example.com or 786-773-1090
CURRENT SCHOLARSHIP FUND
THANKS TO OUR FLAMENCO NIGHT DONORS WE ARE ABLE TO AWARD 5 SCHOLARSHIPS TO HELP CHILDREN IN OUR COMMUNITY DISCOVER THEIR TALENTS. THIS YEAR THE SCHOLARSHIPS ARE DEDICATED BUT NOT LIMITED TO STUDENTS UNDERGOING COVID 19 RELATED HARDSHIP.