EVERY CHILD DESERVES TO DISCOVER THEIR FULL POTENTIAL
Students must be:
1. Between the ages of 3-18 to be eligible for the scholarship
2. Miami-Dade or Broward County residents
3. Experiencing unique hardship whether it be financial, a loss in the family, or any significant event that has caused emotional, mental and/or physical distress on the student.
4. Demonstrate exemplary talent in any area of the performing arts (singing, dancing and/or acting).
5. If selected for a scholarship, must attend all required classes to be eligible for awards and participate in our Musical Theater Productions.
1. Complete the application as directed. A student’s mentor (director, teacher, guidance counselor who has first-hand knowledge and experience with the student) must nominate the student to be considered for the scholarship. However, the student is required to complete the Student Bio as well as all other elements of the application. The nominator may assist if requested by the student to do so.
2. Attend an Onboarding Orientation on Zoom (Date/Time TBA)
3. Complete the Audition portion of the application that will take place at BBharts
4. Awards recipients will be announced via email correspondence.
5. Direct any questions to Sara Valera email@example.com or 786-773-1090